At Green Country Rooftops and Restoration, we have worked on several window installation projects in Louisiana and Oklahoma. Our experts understand the process thoroughly and will provide straightforward advice on everything from installation to maintenance.
Different Types of WindowsWindows come in different shapes and styles. You can choose something that fits in perfectly with your property’s architecture. Here’s a look at some of the options available in the market today:
- Casement Windows – Casement windows are the most popular style and are found in most modern homes. The design is plain and straightforward, consisting of a frame with a sturdy windowpane. Casement windows can fit into all kinds of homes, whether they have contemporary or cottage-style architecture.
- Double Hung – If you want a more vintage appeal, double-hung windows are a great choice. These are common features in American homes and fit in with the colonial-style perfectly. They offer good ventilation and uninterrupted views of the outdoors, which make them the perfect solution for homes.
- Picture Windows – These windows are installed to let natural light in and highlight the views. These don't open or close like traditional windows and aren't suitable for areas like living rooms or bedrooms where ventilation is necessary. However, they're a great choice if you want to let some light in or want to showcase a particularly beautiful scenery.
- Awning Windows – Awning windows are an excellent option for small rooms. They have hinges at the top instead of the sides, which means they open upward and out. They're the right choice for homes with more traditional architecture.
Window RepairsWindows are like every other structural component of your property. They can sustain damage due to weather conditions, age, frequent use, impact, etc. As experienced technicians, we can repair windows and make sure they function correctly. Here's a look at some of the most common issues we deal with:
- Unbalanced hinges which make opening and closing windows difficult
- Broken latches or locks
- Cracked or broken window glass
- Damaged window frames
- Window insulation issues
- Damaged window trims
If you want to know more about our window installation and repairs or book a consultation, get in touch with Green Country Rooftops and Restoration. You can use this contact us form or call directly on 918-946-7937.