Types of AwningsThere are different kinds of awnings available in the market today, and they are suitable for various purposes. As experienced awning installers, we have worked with different styles and know how they perform in real-life conditions. Here's a brief look at the options:
- Stationary – Stationary or fixed awnings are permanent and remain in the same position from the moment of their installation. If you want a fixed shelter, this is a good option. While these awnings are designed to be very sturdy, they can sustain damage if they bear too much wind or snow load.
- Portable – Portable awnings are temporary and mobile. You can move them around and place them at any location. They are like umbrellas and rarely require any professional installation.
- Retractable – Retractable awnings are some of the most popular products in this category because they are versatile. You can retract the shade when it isn't needed or during stormy weather or heavy snowfall, which is the most significant advantage of these awnings.
- Motorized – Retractable awnings can be manual or motorized. Commercial establishments with several large areas prefer motorized awnings because they are easy to open or close. We can install these features, ensuring they function efficiently.
Awning Repair ServicesConstant exposure to the elements and frequent use can cause issues in awnings. We provide expert awning repair services to help ensure these structures are in good shape. Some of the common problems with these installations include:
- Problems with the opening and closing motor
- Torn canvas or damaged awning material
- Unbalanced or unstable awnings
- Noises from the awning motor
- Jammed manual opening and closing systems
- Rust or degradation in awning components
- Faded or visually damaged awning material
If you want to know more about our awning installation and repair services or book a consultation, get in touch with Green Country Rooftops and Restoration. You can use this contact us form or call directly on 918-946-7937.